Tuesday, December 24, 2013

We made it!!!

After an exhausting trip, we are finally in the south!!


Since I can never make it out of bed in time to catch the continental  breakfast- breakfast becomes a brownie that we bought back in Utah (it was a moment of weakness and we were starving).  I woke up with a sore throat, so getting cough drops was a definite to do for today!

It was wonderful getting to drive through Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, to Alabama.  It was between 35-40 degrees, the grass was somewhat green, and there was no snow!

We made a gas stop in Mississippi and I found the cutest dog!! He was so small and would have been the perfect addition to our fur baby family!! Unfortunately, John kept saying no :(  I'm sure Begley would have loved another friend to play with!  I guess I'll have to wait until we get to California and see what other dog we can get ;)

We made a stop in Milton, FL to have dinner with the family.  Due to some hectic work schedules we were having Christmas dinner a little early!  I was super excited because I got to meet my cousin- Morgan!  She is absolutely adorable <3

I was really sad to leave Hannah behind.  She'll be staying with my parents while we are in Dover.  Apparently last night my family was having to deal with a stand off with the cats.  Today the cats were eating each other's food- Hopefully they'll become friends soon.


So now we are spending some time in Alabama with John's family.  Begley is enjoying having another dog to play with and John and I are enjoying the warm weather!

I hope you and your family have a wonferful and blessed Christmas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment